Ruagra is a generic medication, under the name is conformable with “Viagra”. Ruagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction and impotence, and one of the active ingredients in this medication is Sildenafil. These pills also contain Ginseng and other herbs which may help with these conditions as well.
What is the connection between Ruagra and impotence? How effective is Ruagra in treating impotence?
Erectile dysfunction (ED, “a man’s impotence”) is sex dysfunction is characterized by the disability to develop or support an erection of a penis during sexual activity. Powerlessness in man ensues due to deficient blood flowing to the male reproductive organ, it causes the arteries of the male reproductive organ to become narrow and even thicken the blood vessels near the penile realm.
The true reason for the happening of this condition can be due to many reasons such as psychological and physical factors along with aging. The other reasons are high blood pressure, diabetes, impression, anxiety, tension, trauma in the penile area, and many others.
The structure of tablets Ruagra includes herbs and ginseng which in aggregate make a fantastic effect. The pill Ruagra due to the existence of the herbs helps in relaxing the heart and artery movements. Herbs can help you extend metabolic activity. Ginseng, which is used in Ruagra increases the chances of getting stronger and harder erections. It also ups the sexual desire and stimulates the blood circulation in the penis. The medication on intake unlocks the jammed arterial blood vessels and enlarges the condensed blood vessels, which in turn permits easy blood flow to the penile region.
Overall, Ruagra helps in figuring out erectile dysfunction-related troubles and lets impotent men experience perfect sexual intercourse without worrying about performance in bed.
Advantages of Ruagra have increased vitality, strong penis blood circulation, and empowered stamina:
• Its guides towards potency by allowing stronger and long-lasting erections. Ruagra assists impotent men to handle the sexual doubts and troubles related to erectile dysfunction. This medication helps in letting men get stronger erections instead of loose ones. Ruagra allows impotent men to enjoy sexual intercourse until 4 hours without any trouble regarding the problem.
• Cheaper than its brand equivalent. Ruagra is a generic medication therefore it is reachable at a rational cost as against branded version of this medicine and also to the other branded medications because the producers of “Viagra” invest large sums of money on brand promotion, which significantly affects the price of the goods.
• Ruagra is a qualitative analog expensive “branded” drug Viagra from Pfizer. Ruagra is in no way inferior to the well-known Viagra because the tablets Ruagra included the same amount of the drug Sildenafil.
• Rises the sex drive in men. Ruagra being a generic medication and a better solution amongst other branded as well as the generic ED medications is very effective and the proof of its working is that getting or maintaining strong erections for long hours until the individual reaches climax easily. It is due to the existence of the two herbs ginseng and L-arginine that the ever-reducing libido takes a plunge and lets an individual enjoy sexual intercourse to the fullest.
Ways to use Ruagra:
• Ruagra comes as a tablet. Ruagra is required to be taken orally only after getting thorough guidance regarding the same from the physician.
• Ruagra facilitates strong erection when a man is in the mood to make love with his partner. Therefore should be taken as needed about 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Ruagra can be taken anytime from 4 hours to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
• Ruagra should not be taken more than once a day as approved by the doctor.
• This tablet is not meant for women.
NOTE: In the case of a drug overdose there is a need to pay a visit to the doctor or the nearest poison control center or emergency room.
Precautions/safety measures to be taken while using Ruagra:
• Ruagra is proposed only for men afflicted with the problem of impotence.
• Men consuming other health problems related medications should not take this medicine along with them.
• Men who are into physical work should also keep away from utilizing this medicine before getting to work.
• After consuming Ruagra, it is also finest to steer clear of all such jobs or activities that need high psychological attention, such as flying a plane or driving a car.
• Concurrent use of Ruagra with other drugs may prove dangerous to one’s health.
• Ruagra does not guard a person against any sexually transmitted disease.
Warnings associated with the intake of Ruagra:
1. Ruagra should use only after doctors consultation if:
- a person have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past six months;
- have a history of heart failure, coronary artery disease, angina;
- have high blood pressure or low blood pressure;
- have liver problems or kidney problems;
- have a stomach ulcer;
- you more than 65 years of age, you may be more likely to experience side effects from Ruagra. Your doctor may prescribe a lower dose of this treatment.
2. Ruagra should be consumed only after sharing medical records with the doctor.
3. Ruagra should not be used simultaneously with other medications that contain nitrates as nitrates can prove to be fatal to life.
4. Ruagra should use only for patients with erectile dysfunction and only when a doctor’s observation.
5. Ruagra not for newborns, children, or women.
Possible side effects associated with the intake of Ruagra.
The most common side effects Ruagra:
- Urinary tract;
- Nasal congestion/runny nose;
- Flushing of the face;
- Upset stomach.
Less common side effects:
- temporary changes in color vision (such as a problem telling the difference between blue and green objects or having a blue color tinge to them);
- eyes more sensitive to light or blurred vision;
- an erection that lasts many hours. NOTE: You should immediately call a doctor if you ever have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
On a heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeats, and death are rarely reported in men taking Ruagra. Most, but not all, of these men had heart problems before taking this medicine. It is not possible to determine whether these events were directly related to Ruagra.
NOTE: Users of Ruagra may or may not experience the side effects depending on the response of the body to that particular dose or medication. Side effects are usually mild to moderate and usually do not last longer than a few hours. Some of these side effects are more likely to occur with higher doses. In case the side effects after this medication become severe then it is important to contact the doctor.