Levitra Oral Jelly – a new excellent formula, which guarantees fast absorption and improved long-term effect.
How to use Levitra Oral Jelly
Levitra Oral Jelly is usually taken as needed approximately 15 minutes before sexual activity. The effect of a single dose (one bag) will last for up to 24-36 hours. Do not take Levitra Oral Jelly than once a day.
Levitra Oral Jelly Missed Dose
Levitra is used as needed, so you can hardly miss a dose.
Levitra Oral Jelly Store
Store at 25 ° C (77 ° F); excursions permitted to be (59-86 ° F) 15-30 ° C. Keep Levitra and all medicines out of reach of children.
More about Levitra Oral Jelly
Do not take Levitra if you:
• to accept any form of treatment known as “nitrates” (Type of medicine used to alleviate chest pain that can occur as a result of heart disease). Taking Levitra in combination with nitrates may result in serious side effects.
• Take medicines called “alpha-blockers” (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure). Taking Levitra with alpha-blockers can lower your blood pressure to dangerous levels.
Your doctor determines that sexual activity has a health risk for you.
• Do you have a known sensitivity or allergy to any component of Levitra.
The use of Levitra offers no protection against diseases, sexually transmitted diseases. Recommendation of patients about protective measures necessary to guard against the disease, sexually transmitted infections, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and should be considered.
Levitra Oral Jelly Warnings and Precautions
Before taking Levitra Oral Jelly, tell your doctor if you currently have or have ever had a heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat, angina (chest pain) or congestive heart failure, have high blood pressure or low pressure, have a personal history or family history of a rare heart disease known as QT prolongation of the interval (long QT syndrome), have liver problems, have kidney problems, have ever had blood problems, including sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia; have bleeding or clotting disturbance of blood have a stomach ulcer, family history of degenerative eye disease (e.g., retinitis, pigments), or have a physical deformation of the member, such as Peyronie’s disease. You may not be able to take Levitra, or you may require adjustments to dosage or special monitoring during treatment if you have any of the above-mentioned conditions. Although Levitra, Oral Jelly is not indicated for use in women, it is in pregnancy category FDA B. This means that Levitra, as not expected to be harmful to the unborn child. Levitra should not be taken by women. It is not known whether Levitra passes into breast milk. Levitra should not be taken by women. If you – more than 65 years of age, you may be more likely to experience side effects from Levitra. Your doctor may prescribe a lower dose of medication.
Levitra Oral Jelly Disclaimer
It is – only general information, it does not cover all directions, the integration of a drug or precautions. You should not rely on it for any purpose, it does not contain any specific instructions, a special patient. We disclaim all responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of this information. We are not responsible for any damage.
Levitra Oral Jelly Possible Side Effects
The most common side effects with Levitra:
• stuffy nose or current may cause unusually an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help immediately. Priapism must be treated as soon as possible or lasting damage can happen to your member including the inability to have erections.
• Visual impairment, such as watching a blue tinges to objects or having difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green.
They are not all the side effects of Levitra. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.